Welcome to C.A.V.A
The Cleveland American Veterans Association
C.A.V.A is an IRS-approved charitable organization under 501(c)(3) rules. We are dedicated to assisting the needs of Veterans and their families.
Peace of Mind
Our staff are experts at understanding and helping you obtain the Aid and Attendance Pension benefit. We cut through all the BUREAUCRACY for you. We will remove the frustration and worry by serving you with the same honor and integrity with which you served our country. We truly mean it when we say, “Thank you for your service”. We believe that your service came with much sacrifice, and that sacrifice may continue long after you hang up your uniform.
Learn about our process that distinguishes us as qualified professionals:
- VA-Certified Claims agent is on staff
- Screening for eligibility
- Assisting in obtaining military discharge papers
- Assisting in obtaining service medals
- Collecting supporting documentation
- Completing and processing VA Application
- Supplying VA with subsequent requests for documentation until final approval
- Researching, investigating and processing paperwork for veterans who may quality for the Lib Law benefit
- Make referrals for additional resources/services